About this podcast
Experts weigh in on how digital transformation is creating clean water in some of the world’s most challenging places.
In this podcast, Connected Futures’ executive editor Kevin Delaney speaks with:
- Amir Peleg, founder and CEO, TaKaDu
- Annie Feighery, CEO, mWater
- Leo T. Kenny, senior scientist and technologist, Planet Singular
- Kevin Wandolowski, senior manager of monitoring and evaluation, Water for People
- Anil Menon, global president of Cisco’s Smart+Connected Communities group
Read more in the article Saving Water: Drip for Drip, Bit for Byte.