Ade McCormack is a near futurist, digital strategist, keynote speaker and author. He is a columnist focusing on digital leadership. He has written a number of books, including one on the future of work, Beyond Nine to Five – Your Career Guide for the Digital Age. He has also lectured at MIT Sloan School of Management on digital leadership.
- The Martial Art of Transitioning From the Industrial Era
- Four Steps to Experimenting with Innovation
- Four Warning Signs for Corporate Survival
- Does Your Organization Need a CIO Upgrade?
- Exploring Five New Business Models
- 9 Steps to Leading Digital Transformation
- Leaders Need to be Rewired to Win with Digital Disruption